Sunday, May 31, 2009

WAAAASSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPP!
Man holiday was bored without hanging out with friends.I was rotting in home all day long and so decided to blog~
Anyway,went to the IT fair last sunday? Walked around and it was so cramped.Everyone was like me looking for the best deal with a good price.Soooo noisy inside.Bought a tv as my previous tv was spoiled,and i can finally play my ps2!
Before:



AFTER!:
Hehe,thanks dad and mum!
By the way,went to wacth the YCSS GALA CONCERT.Went with amirrul and hasrul~Hasrul waited for me and amirrul for 1 hour?!? HAHAHAHA! fucking late. When we meet up with him he was so angry and his expression was totally screwed.HAHAHA! I wish i took a photo of that. The concert was so BORING .
BUT,the indian and malay dance was definitely amazing!Baik ar!After the concert,went to eat supper with amirrul and hasrul and reached home at 11.30+
Shall post bout my ''bbq night'' after getting the pics from hannah! later~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home