Friday, January 15, 2010

HELLO!
Its the 7th day being a 15 year old guy,me.
yea~no crap yo,im a reeeeeeeeeal muthaphucka!
I had my first presentation,infront of my new classmates!It was a one of a fantastic experiece with those warmhearted,supporting,friendly,active,loving etc,CHILDS!Too bad im 15,which make me able to say you kids!PWNED!HAHAHAHA!joking eh~Really felt a sense of complete satisfaction,all thanks to their warmest applause!Love you all sexy(s)!
Just update to show ON my birthday present.

My sister bought me a ,PICARD leather wallet!! XD
not pick-up hor,is PI-CARD. XD
To have this wallet,i have to save 3-4 weeks of allowance,and with no money inside,Damn!
HAHAHAHA! all thanks to my Sistazxzxzcxzczxc~XD
I hope i can afford one LV for her.XD PWNDED


Yeah~cool like a shaolin monk!im gonna pay money infront of a cashier in style~
And my relatives bought me a Mercedes-Benz!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Tada!~ A remote toy car of cos.(duh)
hahaha,very shock and happy to receive this gift,ever since my first remote car died out during my childhood,i had always looooong for a good one,and i get it! XD
Dont play play,or i'll ride my mercedes-benz to your door steps!

And,tomorrow i'll be leaving to melaka!YEAH!
Im gonna flunk my A math quiz!!AAARRRRRRRRARARRAAR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home