Friday, August 7, 2009

Hi...
It had been a mother sexual intercourse-ing week for me.Tian Fu is leaving to the states and i had barely spent my time with him.I've always thought that he is some punk ass pusher friend when i realise i was wrong.I recently then found out that he is a loyal,trust worthy friend.I totally regretted this shit.I really wanted to stronger the bond with him.But he is leaving.I had no second chance to make it up.Why cant i realise it earlier?Why cant i spend my time with him earlier on?Why did i only realise that he is a good friend now?It was too late.This time he is really gone.I really hated to see him leave.All the chance i have now is to pray hard that 3yrs from today,i will be able to go to the states or korea to find him.Though we may not have strong bonds by then but at least for me,its fate or even a gift from god to get to know him.Although he is in states,the bond between him and us will not break.

Take good care of yourself bro,we will miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home