Thursday, August 27, 2009

YOO!Ct results were back,one word..SHIT!
Jus passed by few marks,Damn!That reflected my effort too i guessd.Time for me to buck up eh.
Btw,im back to DRIFT CITY.Awww~the feeling of having a successful drift is always that great.(although it only happen in 1 out of 10 turns).School was usual,purpose of going there is to drink finish my 1.5litre water and finish my priceless lunch made by mum and to take attendance.Damn,wasted life.
And,im back to sports when im told not too.The feeling of sweat after a 10 km is always tempting.But now,2km of consistent running is taking my life!Damn,felt like quitting basketball when i reach sec 3.
What can i say,this is my life.Or not?

Alright,i can feel my shit is coming out,gotta go answer nature's call.bye~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home