Monday, September 14, 2009

HELLO!
last saturday was awesome! get to swim with clique and made a new friend.APRIL!
She damn hot and tall sia,just like me.anyway her
e are the sexy photos u all are desperate waiting for.HAHAH! _l_



first attempt to use my camera to take pic in the water without making it drown:FAILED

got some help from an indian uncle.THANKS UNCLE!you are the muculest person i've met.LOL!


second group pic~

JJ trying to rape me from above.

swee lwin trying to kick me into the pool,sucker!

The new boys over flowers! >:D
HAHAHAH! looks like boys over shit to me!

Congrats Singapore for having one more gay for trying to act man by the tree~

thats definitely NOT me.

bu yao da dong dong~

Dong and MEe.LOL

Aww man!april didnt managed to take photos with us cos she shy.but nevertheless,she is 176 tall and very sexy.Its kinda sad that you chose swelwin over me.Im not gonna gave u up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home